Our Shetland wool is fine, soft and silky to the touch with a good, bulky down characteristic. A pleasure to use in various crafts, including; spinning, needle felting, wet felting, wall hangings, and knitting.
Durable with significant loft and distinctive crimp our Shetland wool is soft to the touch, helping to enhance any project.
This dyed roving top is the preferred choice for beginner and advanced crafters alike. Shetland wool handles very well on spinning wheels and drop spindles alike and felts up perfectly.
Make your own spinning, weaving, needle felting, wet felting or woven wall hanging art while enjoying the feel of our Shetland wool.
6 Colors (25 grams / apprx 1 oz of each)
- Wave Shetland Wool
- Tropic Shetland Wool
- Corn Shetland Wool
- Ceramic Shetland Wool
- Tusk Shetland Wool
- Natural White Shetland Wool
- Staple length 3.5 inches (roughly 90 mm)
- Micron count 29-31
- Apprx 1 meter per 25 grams
- Cruelty free, environmentally safe processing
- Core Wool Yarn for Needle Felting
Popular Project Uses
- Hand-spinning with a spinning wheel or drop spindle for your next knitting or crocheting project
- Knitting or crocheting outerwear such as scarfs, hats, and sweaters
- Great for weaving wall hanging projects
- Perfect for felting projects and wet needle felting
See more from the Shetland Collection HERE