This quick and colorful satchel kit combines Urth Yarns caked and ready to work: Uneek stripes for the linen and floral stitch motifs, and Monokrom ombred welts for the straps and base.
With a nod of thanks to @MarinJa, the Uneek motifs were inspired by her Pixelated Scarf and Kim’s Kabuto, reformatted to blossom from garden rows of wrapped flowers worked flat one from the next with no seaming. The base and straps are worked in 3 shades of Monokrom, in a sturdy welt stitch in the round, the straps bound by I-cords on either side. The only seaming are Kitchener joins at the satchel base and I-cord ends. With instructions for adding an optional lining (fabric not included)..
This Kit Includes• Downloadable PDF file for the Scrapbuster Satchel Kit - The file will be in your customer account after purchase
• Each kit includes 7 prewound cakes (2 colors of Uneek Worsted Yarn, and 3 colors of Monokrom Worsted Yarn).
Variant Yarn Colorways:
*Please note that due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, your results may vary from the photos shown.
• Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
• Total Yardage: 770 yards (700 m)
• Yarn Weight: Worsted
• Gauge: 18 sts x 30 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) in US 8 / 5 mm in Half Linen St
• Suggested needle size Body: US 8 / 5 mm straight
• Suggested needle size Base: US 6 / 4 mm circular
• Suggested needle size Straps: US 2 / 2.75 mm circular
The Scrapbuster Satchel pattern is included with this kit and will will be made available for you to download immediately after checkout within your account.
All patterns purchased individually, or with our kits are always available for download from your My Account page.
Looking for more glorious kit options? Checkout our full selection of ready-to-make kits HERE!