This incredibily fun scarf kit was designed by Marin Melchior and will be sure to having you standing out amongst the crowd during the otherwise bland Winter weather.
The pattern uses 2 skeins of self-striping Uneek Worsted weight yarn.
This Kit Includes
• Downloadable PDF file for the Pixelated Scarf Pattern - The file will be in your customer account after purchase
• Each kit includes 2 skeins of UrthYarns Uneek Worsted Yarn
The finished project photo is knitted in Uneek Worsted 4010
*Please note that due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, no two skeins are alike so your results may vary from the photos shown.
• Craft: Knitting
• Suggested yarn weight: Worsted
• Gauge: 24 stitches and 44 rows = 4 inches in Mitered Linen Stitch, unblocked
• Suggested needle size: 7 US (4.5mm)
• Total Yardage: 440 yards (400 m)
• Color: UrthYarns Uneek Worsted (2 skeins)
The Pixelated Scarf Kit pattern is included with this kit and will be made available for you to download immediately after checkout and you will also be separately emailed a link to download the pattern at your convenience.
All patterns purchased individually, or with our kits are always available for download from your My Account page.
Click the Link(s) below to purchase this pattern separately at Ravelry.
Pixelated Scarf Kit Pattern - Ravelry
UrthYarns Uneek Worsted - 2 Skeins Included
• Fiber Content: 100% Hand-Dyed Variegated Extrafine Merino Wool
• Yardage per skein: 220yds (200m)
• Skein weight: 100-gram skein
• Gauge: 5.0 to 6.0 sts = 1 inch
• Suggested needle size: US 6 - 8 (4mm - 5mm)
• Hook Size: (3mm) - (7mm)
• Texture: Plied
• Care: Machine Washable
About Urth Yarns:
All our collections are crafted meticulously by the hands of talented women in our Mersin and Istanbul studios. We also strive to create means to employ as many as we can through our sample-making program. In a world of machinery and mass production, the passionate, skillful, and most importantly human touch of these women maintains the authenticity, sincerity, and responsibility that Urth as a brand stands for.
In our mission to sustain and give back, we have partnered with Trees for the Future, helping them keep the planet clean and green by making sure our business is a means to that goal. Thanks to this vital collaboration, the sale of each skein of Urth Yarns plants a tree as part of the #knitoneplantone movement.
The feeling of comfort, warmth, and safety brought by a strand of wool, a soothing meditation through the calm practice of hand crafts, motivates us day after day while driving us to work tirelessly to create designs that reflect the beauty of our planet.