Mixed Merino Wool Variety Pack | Countryside Drive (Multicolored) 250 Grams, 23 Micron
Free Shipping for orders $75 or more | 30-Day Hassle Free Returns
- REVOLUTION FIBERS MERINO WOOL ROVING - Super Soft Spinning Wool Roving Top, Perfect for Needle Felting & Wet Felting, Spinning on Drop Spindle or Spinning Wheel, Weaving & Tapestry
- WOOL CHARACTERISTICS - Breed: Merino , Staple Length: 3-3.5 inches (roughly 80 mm), Micron Average: 23
- EASY TO USE - This Premium Merino Wool Roving Top spins up like a dream and is easily felted from a variety of crafting projects: Variety pack color list in the product description below.
- HIGH QUALITY & SUPER SOFT - Our dyed mixed merino wool roving is soft and luxurious to the touch, helping to enhance any project into a beautiful and professional finished product. It’s gentle to the touch and perfect for next to skin projects. Popular uses include spinning, knitting, crocheting, weaving, wet felting and needle felting.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED & CUSTOMER FAVORITE - From regulated farms and processed with cruelty-free, environmentally safe practices this premium wool roving is sure to put a smile on your face and give your project the colorful pop it deserves!