This Kit Includes• Downloadable PDF file for the Maya Shawl Kit Pattern - The file will be in your customer account after purchase
• Each kit includes 5 skeins of UrthYarns Monokrom Worsted Yarn depending on the size selected. The first finished project photo is knitted in the Monokrom 4065 + 56 + 60 color combination.
*Please note that due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, no two skeins are alike so your results may vary from the photos shown.
• Craft: Knitting
• Suggested yarn weight: Monokrom Fingering
• Gauge: 20 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
• Suggested needle size: US 7 (4.5mm)
The Monokrom Maya Shawl pattern is included with this kit and will will be made available for you to download immediately after checkout and you will also be separately emailed a link to download the pattern at your convenience.
All patterns purchased individually, or with our kits are always available for download from your My Account page.
Click the link below to purchase this pattern separately at Ravelry.
Monokrom Maya Shawl Pattern
UrthYarns Monokrom Worsted
• Fiber Content: 100% Hand-Dyed Variegated Superwash Extrafine Merino Wool
• Yardage per skein: 220yds (200m)
• Skein weight: 100-gram skein
• Gauge: 5.0 to 6.0 sts = 1 inch
• Suggested needle size: US 6-8 (4mm - 5mm)
• Texture: Plied
• Care: Machine Washable
About Urth Yarns:
All our collections are crafted meticulously by the hands of talented women in our Mersin and Istanbul studios. We also strive to create means to employ as many as we can through our sample-making program. In a world of machinery and mass production, the passionate, skillful, and most importantly human touch of these women maintains the authenticity, sincerity, and responsibility that Urth as a brand stands for.
In our mission to sustain and give back, we have partnered with Trees for the Future, helping them keep the planet clean and green by making sure our business is a means to that goal. Thanks to this vital collaboration, the sale of each skein of Urth Yarns plants a tree as part of the #knitoneplantone movement.
The feeling of comfort, warmth, and safety brought by a strand of wool, a soothing meditation through the calm practice of hand crafts, motivates us day after day while driving us to work tirelessly to create designs that reflect the beauty of our planet.