The Majacraft Rose is a classic wheel for every spinner. With its spokes in the wheel and engraved rose motif, it is elegant with a traditional feel. It is super-easy to use and yet still has the ability to carry out any spinning technique you can imagine.
The lines are beautifully smooth and elegant. The motif is designed by Tauranga artist Sharon O'Callaghan and the whole wheel has a very romantic feel to it. It is simple to assemble, easy to use and more reliable than ever. The Majacraft Rose is a wheel you will treasure for years to come. Order this classic spinning wheel today!
- Rose Carrier which can be used as a 3-bobbin lazy kate.
- The carrier has rubber feet
- Convenient carry handle
- Whorl holding pin
- Magnet to store the whorl allen key
- 2 Whorls (normal & fast)
- 2 Flyers
- Majacraft stainless steel hinges
- Ratios extend from 4.25:1 to 19.5:1
- 4 Bobbins
- Romantic Rose motif by Sharon O'Callaghan
- Handle stops to control the range of movement of the handle
- JCB bolts used in most structural connections for smoother, cleaner lines
- Scotch Tension for smooth and easy spinning
- Carry Bag
- Plastic Bobbin
- Aura Hybrid Flyer Kit
- Baby Bobbin Flyer Kit
- Wild Flyer Kit
- Lace Flyer Kit
- Plying Flyer Kit
- Delta Flyer
- Fine Fiber Flyer
- Stylus Kit
- Drive Band
Looking for quality spinning fibers to compliment your beautiful new spinning wheel? Look no further, shop here!