The Lykke Driftwood Variable Length Interchangeable Circular Needle Set is a knitters dream to to work with. These needles have a silky smooth finish and are made of lightweight, durable Birch wood.
The extra length on the larger needles in this set makes it the very best for working with heavier yarns - US sizes 8, 9 , 10 etc. needles. The points stay securely on the joined cables and are very smooth to work with.
Offered in a lovely Gray Fabric carrying case to easily store or take your projects on any adverture.
Included in this set are:
- 9 pairs of needle tips ranging in lengths from 5.5" to 7.5" in sizes
- US 7 (4.5mm) - 5.5" Length
- US 8 (5.0mm) - 5.5" Length
- US 9 (5.5mm) - 5.5" Length
- US 10 (6.0mm) - 6.5" Length
- US 10.5 (6.5mm) - 6.5" Length
- US 11 (8.0mm) - 6.5" Length
- US 13 (9.0mm) - 7.5" Length
- US 15 10.0mm) - 7.5" Length
- US 17 (12mm) - 7.5" Length
- 5 Cords: two 24", two 32", and one 40"
- 3 pairs of caps
- 2 connectors
- 4 keys
- 8 stoppers
- 1 fabric carrying case with a velcro needle stand and pockets to store other notions
Named after the Norwegian word for happiness, Lykke combines high quality materials and thoughtful design to produce beautiful, durable, happy-making knitting needles. All LYKKE products are guaranteed for five years against manufacturer's defect.