This premium grade, fine and soft Corriedale wool is a pleasure to spin, felt, knit, crochet and weave. The bright, cheery complex of this bundle will have you feeling like you're exploring the steets of a Scandinavian town flush with beatifully colored dwellings.
Durable with significant loft and distinctively even crimp, our dyed Corriedale wool tops are soft and springy to the touch, helping to enhance any project into a beautiful and professional finished product.
This dyed roving top is a preferred choice for beginner and advanced crafters as it handles very well on spinning wheels and drop spindles alike.
Make your own spinning, weaving, needle felting, wet felting or tapestry art while enjoying the feel of our soft Corriedale wool top.
Colors (25 grams / apprx 1 oz of each)
- Mink Corriedale Wool
- Catkin Corriedale Wool
- Teal Corriedale Wool
- Salmon Corriedale Wool
- Cornflower Corriedale Wool
- Granite Corriedale Wool
- Staple length 3.5 – 4.0 inches (roughly 85 mm)
- Micron count 26
- Apprx 1 meter per 25 grams
- Cruelty free, environmentally safe processing
- Gentle to the touch and perfect for next to skin projects
- Core Wool Yarn for Needle Felting
Popular Project Uses
- Hand-spinning with a spinning wheel or drop spindle for your next knitting or crocheting project
- Knitting or crocheting scarfs, hats, shawls
- Great for weaving and tapestry art projects
- Perfect for felting projects and wet needle felting