The Louet Spring II Loom is one of the most innovatively designed floor looms on the market today. It uses the Parallel countermarch system for the harnesses and lams, which is easy to use and simple to tie-up.
An exclusive feature to the Louet Spring II is the patented moving breast beam controlled by springs. The breast beam is attached to the loom in such a way that it is free to move toward the harnesses when the shed is made and then back toward the weaver when the shed is closed again.
The distance between the breast beam and the back beam actually changes during weaving. With this system a larger shed can be obtained with less tension increase in the warp and less effort from the weaver. The heddles and tie-up cords are of the Swedish Texsolv system, which make them quite strong and non-stretching.
Purchase the Louet Spring Loom to add an entirely new dynamic to your creative capabilities!
- Weaving Width:
- Spring II 90: ~35.4 inches (90cm)
- Spring II 110: ~44 inches (100cm)
- Harness Options: 8 or 12
- Texsolv Heddles
- Spring II 90: 800 (392mm)
- Spring II 110: 1200 (392mm)
- Stainless Steel Reed - 10 Dent
- Friction Brake
- 2 Lease Sticks
- 16 Warp Sticks
- Solid Beech Construction - Clear Lacquer Finish
- Assembly Required
- Spring II 90: 46" x 37" x 45.25” (120cm x 94cm x 115cm)
- Spring II 110: 53" x 37" x 45.25” (140cm x 94cm x 115cm)
- Breast Beam Height: 31.25" (80cm)
- Spring II 90: 95 lbs. (43kg)
- Spring II 110: 110 lbs. (50kg))
- Add 12.0 lbs. (5.5kg) for an extension set.