Robust and fully saturated tonal blends of Corriedale Carded Sliver. Each Frutti Looped blended shade features multiple colors carded together to create unique, hearty, and hefty heathered hues. Carded from 29 micron Corriedale Wool Fleece, this fiber has a lovely woolen texture without being too scratchy.
Suitable for outer and innerwear yarns. Instead of all of the fibers being aligned and straight like a typical top preparation, these blends are carded to take on a more webbed structure with the fibers going in different directions. This style of fiber preparation is perfect for lofty, lightweight, airy, yet warm and cozy woolen-spun yarns!
Due to the nature of carded slivers, the fibers will felt with ease, opening up a whole world of possibilities! Create felted soaps, knit to felt gloves, felted hats, little felted woodland creatures, and more!
- Colors: 8
- Weight: 200 grams
- Weight Per Color: 25 Grams x 8
- Fiber Content: 100% Corriedale Fleece
- Staple Length: 3-4 inches
- Micron Count: 28
- Top/Roving Width: 1 inch
- Length: ~30 ft. per 8 oz. (sold by weight)
- Feltable: Yes (Needle & Wet Felting)
- Dye Treatment: Commercially acid-dyed conforming to the Oeko-Tex 100 Quality System EN71.
- Wool Processing: Combed & cleaned, we deliver this roving fiber combed, and prepped, dyed and ready to work with. No harsh animal smell or vegetable matter remains.
- Care Instructions:Hand wash or dry clean. Wash in cool water using mild soap. Rinse in cool water. Do not twist or wring. Press to remove excess water. Do not use bleach. Lay flat to dry to avoid stretching your garment, do not hang, fold and store in a dry place.