Our Cototn Candy blend of high quality 21 micron 64 count Merino Wool Combed Top looks so good that you'll want to eat it up! And we wouldn't blame you one bit. Beautifully saturated in 8 soft pastel colors blended together to create a one of a kind colorway. This is some of the softest merino top on the market.
Pastel colors (especially pastel rainbows) can be hard to translate well in dye, but that isn’t the case here. The muted lavender color ties the blend together for a spinning experience you won't forget - on a wheel or drop spindle.
Next to skin soft, this wool originates from non-mulesed flocks of Merino sheep. Our commercial acid dyes conform with the Oeko-Tex 100 quality System - meaning environmentally friendly fiber that is ready to spin, blend, weave, knit, crochet or felt with! Streaks of purple, mint, blue, pink, yellow, and coral play throughout this exclusive blend, teasing your sense with all the possibilities!
- Staple length 3 – 3.5 inches(roughly 80 mm)
- Unit Amount: 8 Ounces
- Micron count 21
- Apprx 1 meter per 25 grams
- Cruelty free, environmentally safe processing
- Gentle to the touch and perfect for next to skin projects
- Core Wool Yarn for Needle Felting
Popular Project Uses
- Hand-spinning with a spinning wheel or drop spindle for your next knitting or crocheting project
- Knitting or crocheting scarfs, hats, shawls and next to skin clothing such as women’s tops and sweaters
- Great for weaving and tapestry art projects
- Perfect for felting projects and wet needle felting